Don’t let tooth loss hold you down. If you have suffered any form of tooth loss, take heart. Our team at Ventana Family Dentistry is here to help you get back the smile you have lost. If you are looking for a permanent, stable fix for your tooth replacement, dental implants can do the job.
Dental implants are designed for a sturdy hold that can mimic the tooth or teeth that have been lost. If you would like to know more about dental implants, consider the following:
- Dental implants can be 100% fully customized based on size, shape, color, fit, and curvature.
- Dental implants have an extremely strong bond to your jawline, and they will remain in place and not slip or fall out as dentures have been known to do.
- Dental implants act as normal teeth do, so they will not cause any speech impediments or alterations in your speech or chewing.
- Dental implants, when properly cared for, can last a lifetime.
- Dental implants can be brushed, flossed, and cleaned the same way as you would with your natural teeth.
- Dental implants will not shift and grind against your other teeth.
- Dental implants can strengthen your jawbone, which can weaken over time from tooth loss.
To see if you are eligible for an alternative to dentures, please contact Ventana Family Dentistry. Dr. Craig Thompson can help you form a plan for your healthy smile. To schedule an oral exam, please call us at 623-566-1200 in Peoria, Arizona today. We look forward to helping you restore your beautiful, confident smile!